- 16 oz (500g) can tomatoes
- 4 cups (1L) turkey broth or reduced-sodium chicken bouillon
- 2 tsp (10mL) Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp (2mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1mL) pepper
- 1 cup (250mL) onion, chopped
- 1 cup (250mL) carrots, peeled, thinly sliced
- 4 cups (1L) cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 cups (500mL) TURKEY, cooked, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1/2 cup (125mL) alphabet pasta
In a 5 quart (6.25L) saucepan, over medium-high heat, combine tomatoes, turkey broth, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, onion, and carrot; bring to a boil. Reduce to low and simmer 10-15 minutes or until carrots are tender.
Add cabbage, turkey and pasta; return to boil 5-10 minutes or until cabbage and pasta are tender.